We’ve team up with Dexterityclub to create a special box about coding. This is a great opportunity for children to learn how to become creators of technology in a fun way. The box includes:
* 2 offline hand on activities to understand coding and programming
* A Micro: bit. A pocket-sized computer, with a LED light display, buttons and sensors that encourages kids to learn how to code and program.
* Access to a video class about coding and how to use a Micro: bit
*An activity where children can build and program a pet that can react to their movements
* An activity where kids can create and program a smart thermometer
* Online coding class with @dexterityclub
7 - 12 Years Old